New Super Smash Sisters for Wii U: NS3U Machinima Announcement + Update

This is it. The new beginning. The penultimate chapter of my rebirth.

You might be thinking, "Speedy, is this the new name of your Smash Sisters series?" My answer is "It's much more than that, and don't call me Speedy." New Super Smash Sisters for Wii U, or NS3U for short, was going to be the new name for the series. However, when I took a long look back at all the machinima projects I've completed this year, I realized there was the potential to create something more.

I've decided to take the ultimate universe route: cherry-picking elements from the Great Mission, Smash Sisters Black, Icecapades, and Night of the Living ME!ME!ME! to roll into a brand-new setting. NS3U won't have an ongoing plot, it's just a non-dramatic, episodic series of comedic misadventures with action cartoon elements (and crack). That's not to say elements from any future videos I make won't influence future installments of this series, however.

I'm sorry to say that NS3U won't have (that much) voice acting, which I know will be a turn off some viewers. But on the plus side, you won't be hearing my terrible voice acting (that often) in this series either!

Much like the Great Mission, the other aforementioned films can be considered stand-alone prequels with absolutely no connection to each other, and I will continue to make stand-alone machinima films unrelated to NS3U. Remember what I said about Icecapades, how I wanted to do more in the horror genre? Now that I've gotten all those big ideas out of my head and off my chest, I can finally explore more darker territory for some ideas. I already have an idea on what my first film will be.

But first, I REALLY want to finish the Reycralibur retrospective and take a vacation.

My resolution for 2018 is to alternate between NS3U episodes and original horror machinima. I'll likely cut down on filler videos going forward and focus exclusively on original films, like I said in a previous update. Machinima might not be popular anymore, but non-machinima content is the reason why it's taken me nine years to gain a(n extremely small) following. I'm going to stick to doing what I do best going forward.

On the other hand, I did say my content wasn't going to be exclusive to machinima, didn't I?

Popular Posts